I always get asked about my schedule, which looks like this:
- Wim Hof Breathwork
- Meditation, Visualization, Journaling
- Work Out
- Cold Shower + affirmations
- Content creation & social media time (LI, IG, TT, FB)
- Engaging with my network
- Full time sales job
- 2-4 coaching calls (teaching) per week plus 1 group coaching call
- 2-4 hours (participation) in coaching or mastermind
- Creating content for my product offerings
- 1 podcast episode per week (sometimes 2)
- 1 YouTube video per week
- Family time
- Sleep (7.5-8 hours)
- Weekends off except 2-3 total hours of creating
- Other random shit
It seems like a lot but I’ve been able to keep up what I call a highly productive schedule for well over a year now without burnout.
How do I do it?
In the most recent episode of the Mindset Hackers podcast...